Business Travel Consultant
Do you know your way around a GDS and a map of the World?! If so, we have a fabulous opportunity for experienced Business Travel Consultants or GDS trained Leisure Travel Consultants to work for an award winning Business Travel agency as part of their established and successful Business Travel team! Based in their centrally located Manchester offices, this position offers a competitive starting salary of up to £23k plus bonus, excellent benefits & fantastic opportunities for career development and progression.
Previous travel reservations experience using a GDS is essential for this role, along with a highly confident and professional telephone manner and the ability to build rapport with people at all levels within the business. This is a superb opportunity and one not to miss, so please contact us for more details or apply online.
If you are:
- An experienced Business or Leisure Travel Consultant
- Looking for an interesting and really rewarding new role
- Fully proficient with any GDS
- Can thrive in a fast-paced business travel environment
- Enjoy delivering high levels of customer service
- Easily build rapport and communicate well at all levels
Our client can offer:
- A generous salary of up to £23k
- An excellent benefits package including monthly bonus
- A Monday - Friday working week with no late nights
- A defined career path with excellent opportunites for career progression
If you’re interested in learning more about this Business Travel Consultant role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.