Product Director - Luxury Travel
Product Director - Luxury Travel - Due to expansion, a very rare and unique opportunity for a Senior Product Management Professional has become available with a luxury specialist that focuses on life enriching, experiential, inspiring, authentic and engaging form of luxury travel.
The high-profile Product Director role will take full ownership of everything that’s Product: short and long-term strategy, influencing development, business vision, direction, increasing market share and representing product in front of the Board. The role will analyse the very high-end niche market to build exciting and innovative pre-defined luxury travel programmes and unique packaged trips.
The Product Director Role:
- Set the product strategy & roadmap for creating pre-defined luxury travel programmes and unique packaged trips for HNW clients
- As a member of the senior leadership team, contribute to product & business growth strategy and deliver insight at board level
- Devising your Product Strategy; what is the vision and how as a team are you going to get there?
- Leverage key luxury market insight as well as HNW client insight which will shape the long term strategic roadmap and brand positioning
- Ensure the quality of the product is of the requisite high standard
- Pricing; cost the pre-defined luxury travel programmes and uniquely packaged trips, ensure that all new products to market have strong margins in line with competitor and market research
- Liaise with the PR and Marketing Teams to assist with promotion of the luxury travel programmes
- Be the brand ambassador to ensure commercial growth and success
- Visit key destinations and suppliers in order to achieve the above
Now Let’s Talk About You:
- Essential: Senior Product Management Professional with experience in leading, researching, developing and creating innovative pre-defined luxury travel programmes and unique packaged trips from scratch for HNW clients
- High degree of commercial aptitude, with a focus on results and experience of supplier relationship management at senior level
- Proven track record of analysing and evaluating strategic marketing opportunities
- Excellent influencing skills with the ability to present to varying audiences - a strong level of self-awareness
- Generate excitement across the business through your product vision
- Used to working in a fast-paced environment - the flexibility to adapt is essential
The Opportunity & Package:
This is a fantastic opening that will allow the successful applicant the opportunity to develop the future product strategy and direction of the business. The base salary is £55,000 - £60,000 BOE plus KPI lead bonus + lucrative benefits, along with excellent long-term growth within the organisation.
If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.