Travel Accounts Assistant
Accounts Assistants, are you looking to develop your accounting career within the sought-after travel industry? If so, we have a fantastic new Travel Accounts Assistant opportunity! Our client is a well-established travel organisation based in Henley-in-Arden and they’re offering an exciting opportunity to join a leading names in the leisure travel sector as they grow their busy Accounts team. The role includes the processing of payment requests, invoices and expense-related documentation, as well as accurate input and verification of data into a company’s accounts Sage system so strong numerical skills and keen attention to detail and accuracy are key. The successful candidate will also have recent SAGE, Purchase Ledger and Credit Control experience and the ability to work to tight deadlines. In return, our client is offering a competitive basic salary of £18k plus great company and travel industry benefits.
For more information on this fantastic Travel Accounts Assistant role, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online!
Role of Travel Accounts Assistant:
- Raise Invoices and process refunds, entering information on to spreadsheets and Sage.
- Review, analyse and resolve any queries and if necessary raise credit notes in response
- Check expenses and receipts to ensure they’re accurately recorded and the supporting documentation is adequate i.e. VAT invoice where applicable
- Credit Control - Regularly review and contact debtors allocated, ensuring credit control procedures are implemented and aged debts chased in a timely manner
- Take Credit Card payments from Customers and post entries correctly to Sage system.
- Match credit card receipts for company credit card statements, transferring information to spreadsheets and onto Sage
Skills required for the role:
- Previous, recent experience with Sage, Purchase Ledge and Credit Control
- Good organisation skills and keen attention to detail
- Calm and professional and able to manage high volume workload
- Honest, reliable and flexible
- Effective at planning, organising and working in a team
If you’re interested in learning more about this fantastic Travel Accounts Assistant role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.
Apply for Travel Accounts Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly