Business Development Manager – Corporate Travel
Business Development Manager. Our Business Travel client is seeking a highly skilled New Business Hunter with an active network in the travel Industry. This well-established TMC is looking for a slick, strategic & sales-focused individual to expand their corporate client portfolio. Proven track record in BDM, along with sales and relationship management experience is a must for the role.
The Business Development Manager Role:
- New business development, selling the travel brand (TMC) services and winning accounts
- Manage new business processes, development and preparation of customer specific tenders, presentations and deliver/present these to a high standard
- Demonstrate the ability to understand TMC client requirements, and provide appropriate services and solutions to their needs
- Confident in conducting BD calls to new businesses and face to face client meetings
- Represent the company at trade shows and networking events
- Office based in Central London
Now Let’s Talk About You:
- Essential: Proven and established track record in BD with TMC or Leisure Travel background
- Slick, Structured and professional approach to marketing your TMC
- Ambitious professional with high standards and consultative approach
- Able to hold high level dialogue with key decision makers
- Possess an active network within the travel industry
- Negotiation skills with the ability to close deals
- An Amazing Networker and confident presenter
What's on Offer:
- A base salary of up to £50,000 per annum, BOE, plus KPI bonus + benefits
- A rewarding BDM role in a professional and friendly environment
- An enthusiastic team of colleagues working in a collaborative environment
- Our client keeps an eye on the long-term vision and invest in growth of knowledge, people and commercial opportunities
Sounds Like you?
If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.