We are looking for an highly motivated and energetic individual to join our experienced team of Travel professionals to serve clients in booking their high value holidays and flights. Our clients are very loyal and trust us for their holiday bookings. Their only requirement is that we offer an honest efficient and fast service. Ensuring that every holiday is booked and tailored to their requirements.
We offer regular training and the opportunity to visit the many destinations we sell. This ensures that our clients get first hand advise when booking with us.
We offer an excellent basic salary based on experience plus a very generous commission package as well as opportunity for home working
Key responsibilities will include:
- Building relationships and rapport with customers
- Offering first class tailor made holiday advise
- Preparing quotes using our in house state of the art quote system
- Be able to convert enquiries to bookings
- Offering unrivalled level of customer service
- Working in a teamwork environment
You must have:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in tailor-made packages
- Good Knowledge of Worldwide Geography
- Have travelled a little.
- GDS experience. Galileo , Worldspan or Amadeus
- A good level of Customer service experience
- Have proven track record of direct client relationship
- Good communication skill, on phone, in person and by e-mail
Job Type: Full-time including homeworking option
Strictly no agencies please
To apply for this role, please click on "Apply Now"
Apply for Travel Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly