GDS support consultant
GDS and QC Support consultants required for this well known expanding TMC based in the city. They are looking for an experience business travel consultant with strong galileo knowledge and an interest in IT. Some proof in technical ability will be required such as being the GDS specialist/having written scripts, provided training, taken part in testing etc. They will pay up to £35,000 + benefits.
GDS and QC support consultants duties
- 1st and 2nd Line support for internal users
- Guidance how to make bookings
- Queries about availabilities
- System functionality
- GDS access and Password Reset
- Agent scripts performance
- Escalate 3rd level of support with suppliers
- Collate details of errors and forward to suppliers
- Provide agent training.
- Keep up to date with new product releases and communicate to key personnel where necessary. Share knowledge and experience
- Assist testing new configuration/ booking systems
- Assist testing new / updated releases to all agent applications - In-house or 3rd Party
- Ensure all documentation for Agent Desktop implementations are up to date and distributed where applicable.
- Assist with ad-hoc projects as necessary, and undertake any other reasonable duties/responsibilities as requested by your reporting line manager in a professional and timely manner.
- Ensure client and company confidentiality at all times.
- Work as part of a team and to communicate effectively with others.
- Adhere to company policy and procedure at all times.
- Attend any necessary training courses to ensure professional and personal development in the role.
GDS and QC Support consultants skills required
- Have at least 2 years' experience as a Business Travel Consultant
- Have expert knowledge of Galileo and an interest in IT.
- Have understanding of the basic steps of the troubleshooting process
- Have solid intermediate MS Office skills and be able to use basic formulas in Excel
- Will be able to install applications and understand installation error messages
- Be a self -starter who is able to take initiative
- Logical problem solver
- Must have a pleasant and approachable manner
- Positive attitude
- Able to prioritise workload
If you are interested in the above role please call Duncan on 0207 397 1287 quoting DT49364 or send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk