Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager: This well-known business travel company is looking for a Business Development Manager with previous experience working for a TMC. You will be responsible for carrying out various sales activities to ensure the achievement of maximum profitability and growth in line with company vision, values and goals, they will pay 35k with an OTE of 50k.
Business Development Manager, Responsibilities:
- Understand the business plan and sales strategy and ensure attainment of company and personal sales targets/goals and profitability.
- Develop business opportunities through prospect contact strategies targeted at building relationships with travel decision-makers focussed on FTSE 250, Fortune 500 and other corporate Top 100 lists to target Companies with a spend profile of £100K - £1.5M
- Plan sales campaigns geared to specific industry sectors
- Be fully conversant with prospect development practices and bid process stages/management
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales
- Gather market and customer information
- Represent the organisation at trade exhibitions, meetings, industry and networking events
- Proactively put forward suggested actions to achieve the Company's targets
Business Development Manager, Skills:
- Strong experience of working in business development with a TMC
- Experience in a business to business sales environment
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Experienced in relationship building
- Clear and effective communicator, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to work on own and as part of a team
- Ability to meet targets
If this role is of interest to you, please do not hesitate to send your CV to Shannon@candm.co.uk or call me on 02073971295 quoting SO49019
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk