Business Travel Consultant
Business Travel Consultant - This global Business Travel Company are looking for experienced Business Travel Consultants to join their team on a temporary basis. You will be handling corporate travel reservations and be responsible for all aspects of the clients travel itineraries.
Business Travel Consultant Responsibilities:
- Booking flights, hotels, rail and car hire using Galileo CRS
- Handling re-issues and refunds
- Providing a high level of customer service at all times
Business Travel Consultant Skills required:
- You must be able to work on Galileo
- If you have marine/offshore experience this can be an advantage
- Previous/recent business travel experience is essential
- Excellent attention to detail
- The working days are between Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.30pm
- This role is starting ASAP and is long term temporary
- Salary is from £16 - £20 per hour (depending on experience)
If you have the relevant skills for this role please email your CV to Harri@candm.co.uk or phone Harri on 020 7397 1297.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
Apply for Business Travel Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly