Business Travel Consultant
Business Travel Consultant - This global Business Travel Company are looking for experienced Business Travel Consultants to join their team on a temporary basis. You will be handling corporate travel reservations and be responsible for all aspects of the clients travel itineraries.
Business Travel Consultant Responsibilities:
- Booking flights, hotels, rail and car hire using Galileo CRS
- Handling re-issues and refunds
- Providing a high level of customer service at all times
Business Travel Consultant Skills required:
- You must be able to work on Galileo
- If you have marine/offshore experience this can be an advantage
- Previous/recent business travel experience is essential
- Excellent attention to detail
- The working days are between Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.30pm
- This role is starting ASAP and is long term temporary
- Salary is from £16 - £20 per hour (depending on experience)
If you have the relevant skills for this role please email your CV to Harri@candm.co.uk or phone Harri on 020 7397 1297.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk