Group Operations Manager
A great opportunity for a Group Operation Supervisor seeking their next step in to management or an experienced Operations Manager to work for a leading Incoming Tour Operator.
As an Operations Manager you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
- Responsible for selecting, contracting and booking European services
- Main focus on the French, German, Scandinavian and Eastern European Markets.
- Manage a team of 10 operations executives
- Oversee, train and monitor a team of Operations Co-ordinators working on the Transportation team
- Manage suppliers relationships
- Contract and book all European rail products
- Assist with on the ground management of our customised, catalogue, other divisions and special events programs to include monitoring service feedback, re-confirming services, adjusting service times, dealing with last minute adjustments.
- Work closely with Tour Directors, Regional Operations Managers, the Tour Central Team and other team members assisting with on tour program adjustments.
Operations Manager Skill attributes:
- MUST have Operations Management / Supervisor experience
- Self motivated, organized and good planning skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Great Communicator
For a fully confidential Application on this Operations Manager job, please contact Elena.
PLEASE NOTE! Due to volume of applications, only suitable applicants will be contacted. Is this not the job for you? If you recommend someone who isn’t known to New Frontiers and we go on to place them in a role, we’ll send you £100 of Amazon vouchers as a massive thank you!