FIT Operations Executive TRAVEL
A new and rewarding prospect has arisen with a leading incoming specialist located in Central London for an Operations Executive with previous knowledge of London / Tourist destinations to work in a vibrant and busy office!
As an Operations Executive you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities which include:
- Overseeing the operations of our groups and ensuring that client's expectations and requirements are met
- Being responsible for ensuring that all services are correctly booked from the time that a booking is confirmed.
- Negotiating with all suppliers on each project to ensure cost savings are made and subsequently presented to the client.
- Managing supplier deadlines and option dates.
- Assisting with and developing the delivery of high quality, creative and inspirational proposals.
- Be responsible for ensuring that payment for bookings is collected in accordance Manage customer feedback
- Ensuring quality and timely delivery of all proposals within agreed timeframe.
- Working closely with internal customer groups, mainly operations and sales.
- Producing accurate costs when required for each project.
- Ensuring that client budgets are adhered to.
- Negotiating with suppliers to achieve client budgets.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Attentive to detail.
- Strong organisational skills and people management.
- Previous travel consultancy experience.
- Ability to communicate with people at all levels.
- Previous experience in the travel industry.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication.
For a fully confidential discussion on this Operations Executive Job, please apply ASAP .
PLEASE NOTE! Due to volume of applications, only suitable applicants will be contacted. Is this not the job for you? If you recommend someone who isn’t known to New Frontiers and we go on to place them in a role, we’ll send you £100 of Amazon vouchers as a massive thank you!