Chief Operating Officer (COO)
An exciting, newly created opportunity has arisen for a highly dynamic, entrepreneurial technology driven, media travel organisation looking to appoint a talented and inspiring Chief Operating Officer/ COO to lead an international travel team within their online tour operation. This challenging and diverse role has a varied range of responsibilities including margin delivery, operations, sales, marketing, product development and compliance.
Chief Operating Officer Skills required:
- To implement and lead the strategic direction of the online tour operator.
- Ability to build and motivate a senior travel team and rapidly grow teams in various international key markets.
- Possess strong understanding and contacts on a global basis with the trade to include, hotels, rentals, airlines, tourist boards and DMC's
- Solid operational, financial and data skills.
- Be able to demonstrate an impressive track record in achieving results in a B2C travel organisation.
- Understanding of transactional bookable technology in travel.
- Work cross functionally with online product, technology, finance and marketing teams and executives in the business
This role ideally suits an entrepreneurial Chief Operating Officer/Director/MD/Senior Leader from an online tour operating/ OTA environment with extensive involvement within key commercial and operation aspects of the business, exceptional operational knowledge essential and passionate about delivering high quality customer service.
Previous P&L responsibility with a proven track record of delivering results and driving significant growth.
Degree/ MBA educated preferable but not essential.
Please submnit your application for the attention of Marie Moore.
Apply for Chief Operating Officer (COO)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly