Chief Operating Officer (COO)
An exciting, newly created opportunity has arisen for a highly dynamic, entrepreneurial technology driven, media travel organisation looking to appoint a talented and inspiring Chief Operating Officer/ COO to lead an international travel team within their online tour operation. This challenging and diverse role has a varied range of responsibilities including margin delivery, operations, sales, marketing, product development and compliance.
Chief Operating Officer Skills required:
- To implement and lead the strategic direction of the online tour operator.
- Ability to build and motivate a senior travel team and rapidly grow teams in various international key markets.
- Possess strong understanding and contacts on a global basis with the trade to include, hotels, rentals, airlines, tourist boards and DMC's
- Solid operational, financial and data skills.
- Be able to demonstrate an impressive track record in achieving results in a B2C travel organisation.
- Understanding of transactional bookable technology in travel.
- Work cross functionally with online product, technology, finance and marketing teams and executives in the business
This role ideally suits an entrepreneurial Chief Operating Officer/Director/MD/Senior Leader from an online tour operating/ OTA environment with extensive involvement within key commercial and operation aspects of the business, exceptional operational knowledge essential and passionate about delivering high quality customer service.
Previous P&L responsibility with a proven track record of delivering results and driving significant growth.
Degree/ MBA educated preferable but not essential.
Please submnit your application for the attention of Marie Moore.