Luxury Ski Sales Specialist / Consultant
Our client is a successful and dynamic luxury boutique ski travel provider based in Edinburgh, specialising in discretely attentive, personally-tailored ski breaks to a discerning & professional client base worldwide. Due to remarkable growth, we are now seeking a Senior Luxury Ski Sales Specialist & Manager to join our clients friendly and busy team. This role is ideal for an experienced ski specialist with experience in sales, product, management, or operations within the travel industry, seeking something a little different. Generous base salary, commission and benefits are on offer with an OTE of around £35k for high performers.
Your carer begins here, duties include:
- Creating bespoke ski packages across the globe for clients.
- Book, coordinate and deliver, ensuring the finest details are noted and affected.
- Provide a reliable, efficient and diligent service throughout the experience.
- Develop own ski knowledge.
- Contribute to building a strong client loyalty by providing a professional, informative and bespoke service.
- Evaluate the client’s needs and make suitable holiday recommendations following your discussions.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Must have experience working with a winter travel operator within ski.
- Must have a passion for winter sports / ski.
- Must be comfortable travelling during the season and hosting sophisticated clients.
- High professional standards especially verbal and written communication
- Attention to detail
- Relocation package on offer for the right candidate
- Generous base salary, commission and bonus
- Travel perks
- Varied job role
- Training on systems
- Relocation package
Please note only suitable travel candidates with ski sales experience will be considered for the role. Please include a list of ski places travelled with all applications.
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 020 8393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.