Sales Support Executive – Ultra Luxury Travel (Mon-Fri)
This Sales Support Executive role is about passion, drive and having the fire to want to progress and develop your career with an outstanding luxury specialist that focuses on life enriching, experiential, inspiring, authentic and engaging form of luxury travel. This opportunity will see you join a highly successful company that is taking their business to new heights.
The Sales Support Executive role will support the sales team from initial quote to fulfilment including proposals, supplier management, payment systems and final documentation. Our ultra-luxury client focuses on exclusive and innovative, pre-defined worldwide luxury travel programmes and unique packaged trips, which are stimulating and are created to offer their Ultra High Nett Worth travellers outstanding true to life travel experiences.
Sales Support Executive Responsibilities:
- To ensure a complete and detailed understanding of all experiential luxury trips sold
- Assist with the monitoring of enquiries
- On receipt of copy from sales consultants and supported by relevant material from suppliers, prepare covering itinerary to accompany brochure for set trip or create proposal for exclusive tailor-made travel
- Prepare final travel documentation supported by sales consultant
- Accurate input and maintenance of records into CRM
- Ad hoc support to Product Team for itinerary creation
- Management and pre-population of booking forms for all trips overseen by Operations Manager
- To provide back office support to all sales consultants (Personal Travel Consultant, TA Manager and Corporate Manager)
- Ensure DMC/supplier contracts and Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are in place
- Collate supplier invoices and pass to Finance Manager for payment
- Manage team diary including setting up supplier meetings
- Ensure all team meeting notes are documented and shared where required
- To be professional, courteous, articulate and friendly at all times and to go beyond the norm in delivery member satisfaction
Now Let’s Talk About You:
- From a luxury travel background with experience of serving High Nett Worth clientele
- Previous experience in creating luxury bespoke holidays using airlines, hoteliers, bed banks & DMC’s is preferable but not essential
- Understanding the difference between luxury and ultra-luxury travel
- Multi-talented and multi-skilled individual, able to handle different tasks at any one time
- Articulate with outstanding command of the English language, both written and spoken
You will receive an attractive basic salary of up to £28,000 per annum + 20% KPI bonus and lucrative benefits, along with the opportunity to travel on fam trips to some outstanding luxury destinations.
Sounds Like You?
If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.