Luxury Travel - Global Hotel Contracting Manager
This Global Hotel Contracting Manager role is about passion, drive and having the fire to want to progress and develop your career with an outstanding luxury specialist that focuses on life enriching, experiential, inspiring, authentic and engaging form of luxury travel. This opportunity will see you join a highly successful company that is taking their business to new heights.
The Global Hotel Contracting Manager role will oversee the procurement of special rates with worldwide luxury hotels for their ultra-luxury, pre-defined, worldwide travel programmes & unique packaged trips, and offer our client’s High Nett Worth Travellers true to life, ultimate experiences.
Global Hotel Contracting Manager Role:
- Develop selected global destinations and handpicked ultra-luxury hotels in line with business needs and vision
- Successfully manage all elements of the contracting process from target identification and initial contact right through to pricing, contract agreement and allocation management
- Provide weekly report and analysis on assigned destinations and target hotels to the MD
- Competition research for similar hotel products
- Work alongside the MD and sales & marketing professionals across the ultra-luxury brand to ensure the successful promotion of their ultra-luxury pre-defined worldwide luxury travel programmes and unique packaged trips
- Research and develop new suppliers to continuously expand luxury hotel portfolio
- Regular overseas travel, meeting with luxury hoteliers and local service providers as well as attending trade fairs such as WTM, ITB etc.
- Regular internal and external presentations
Now Let’s Talk About you:
- Essential: Slick, well presented, gregarious, visionary, contracting professional obsessed with a passion for all things luxury
- Possess hotel contracting experience, numerate, well developed IT skills, and familiar with the contracting process involving pricing, negotiation, terms etc
- Great written, verbal, and presentation style communication skills that is set to impress
- Flexible in the way you work, ability to respond positively to change and be capable of quickly forming sustainable commercial relationships
- Must be flexible to travel overseas for contracting purposes
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious Contractor, with a willingness for professional and personal growth within their luxury travel company. The basic salary is up to £40,000 per annum, based on experience, along with KPI bonus and lucrative benefits.
Sounds Like You?
If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.