Marketing Director – Luxury Travel
7 days left
- Contract Type
Marketing Director - We are seeking a talented Senior Marketing Professional from a luxury travel background to join a unique & highly prestigious business specialising in experiential travel, creating outstanding ultra-luxury, pre-defined & unique travel experiences. The Marketing Director will report directly to the MD and indirectly to the CEO, have overall responsibility for the creation and strategic implementation of a robust sales, marketing and PR plan for the organisation. The Marketing Director will be charged with the responsibility to position our client, which is aimed at the ultra-high nett worth sectors and ensure all marketing channels are being maximised in terms of company profile and revenue generation.
Marketing Director Responsibilities:
- Be cognisant of the fact that all marketing efforts must be aimed at the UHNW sectors
- Take ownership of marketing budget and raise our client’s profile through specific revenue channels
- Be responsible for the overall success of our client’s digital marketing and social media campaigns and to closely manage third party providers
- Marketing mix role that will bring together Digital, Press, PR, Brand Management, Events, B2B, Email, SEO, PPC & Social Media into one cohesive strategy
- Develop a robust PR/Marketing campaign together with PR agency
- Be the brand guardian of our client’s website including content, imagery and design
- Have overall responsibility for the successful design and content for both the leisure and automated websites
- Work within the luxury brand guidelines to create on and off-line advertising pieces, planning and implementing promotional campaigns
- Create tactical marketing campaigns for each of the high value experiential packages created by the product team
- Provide Product Director with details of events, festivals and any other iconic occasions around the globe deemed appropriate to create an Experience around and promote
- Work with copy-writer to ensure interesting and updated articles are posted that relate to the luxury and unique trips that are being sold
- Co-ordinating supplier relations in terms of potential advertising revenues for site and working with b2b travel trade partners (leisure and Corporate) in terms of tactical marketing opportunities
- Identify and approach luxury brand partners that our client can work with, both in terms of events and database access
- A proactive approach to raising our client’s profile at luxury marketing and brand partner events
- To manage CRM database and to create periodic practical marketing programmes to our client’s growing database, ensure accurate data capture and optimum use of Salesforce for strategy of client preferences and info
Now Let’s Talk About You:
- Essential: Senior Marketing Professional with previous experience in developing, implementing and executing strategic marketing plans for an Ultra-Luxury Travel Brand
- Slick, gregarious, visionary, marketing obsessed professional with a passion for all things luxury
- Strategic thinker who can bring together Digital, Press, PR, Brand Management, Events, B2B, Email, SEO, PPC & Social Media into one cohesive strategy aiming at the UHNW sectors
- Proven track record in growing and managing key account relationships, with mid-high value deals and negotiations
- Articulate, confident networker, who is also a comfortable presenter at meetings communicating the message as the company ambassador
What You'll Get in Return:
Fabulous opportunity to join a unique business, with the opportunity to have direct impact on the direction of the company. This role offers a competitive base salary of up to £60,000 per annum, plus bonus+ lucrative company benefits, along with excellent long-term career progression.
Sounds Like you?
If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.
Apply for Marketing Director – Luxury Travel
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly