Homeworker – Worldwide Luxury Sales
Our client, a luxury travel brand, is looking for passionate and experienced Travel Consultants/Homeworkers to join their growing homeworking team. Unique in their offering, this luxury brand is going through an exciting period of growth and re-positioning within the travel market place. The Worldwide Luxury Homeworker role will see you join an outstanding multi-award-winning travel company that will take your homeworking career to new heights.
Their Luxury tailor-made holidays cover, faraway beaches, exotic honeymoons, safari & adventure, family holidays, long-haul city breaks, tours and much more…
Our client’s destination portfolio includes USA, Canada, Caribbean, Middle East, Africa, Indian Sub-continent and South East Asia.
The Worldwide Luxury Homeworking Role:
- Deliver a passionate and high quality of personalised customer service, ensuring the customers feel valued and engaged
- Following up on enquiries promptly, calling customers directly as appropriate
- Maximise sales opportunities presented, also providing quality service, along with specialist knowledge and salesmanship for all individual enquiries
- Possess the aptitude to work as part of a team, retaining ownership and accountability of assigned work
- Offer expert advice to suit the customer needs and follow through on all sales quotations
- Work to sales targets, deliver results and enjoy the rewards
- Go on educationals as and when required by the company
Now Let’s Talk About You:
- Travel Consultant/Homeworker with immediate experience & track record in creating & selling worldwide luxury tailor-made holidays
- Top performing sales consultant, constantly surpassing monthly targets, delivering results and enjoying the rewards
- Able to work in the comfort of your home, meeting all deadlines, whilst maintaining a focus on sales, customer service and quality
- Possess impressive organisational and time management skills, someone who is flexible, practical, thrives on attention to detail
- Possess excellent problem-solving abilities and can deal with unexpected challenges, resolving them as and when they arise
- Possess GDS experience
- Excellent telephone manner, confident communicator with good writing and general IT skills
- Able to work within a full-time homeworking role, flexible in working different shifts, including some weekends
Here is an opportunity to earn a fantastic package where the basic salary is £28,000 per annum (Guaranteed), plus commission, including benefits and travel educationals.
Sounds Like You?
If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.