USA Travel Consultant - sociable working hours
Passionate about the USA? We are seeking travel sales professionals seeking a rewarding and exciting career in the world of travel. Our client is a leading, dynamic and well-established tour operator now seeking USA Travel Consultants to join their fun and friendly team due to remarkable growth. This award winning tour operator offers generous benefits, progression and the opportunity to give your travel career a boost. If you are passionate about travel with travel sales experience, seeking something a little different, this is the role for you. This opportunity is ideal for sales professionals from a retail travel agency or tour operator background. If you have been in the travel industry in the past and looking to get back into the industry, then this is the role for you. CRS / GDS flight system training provided!
This exciting USA Travel Consultant position entails a wide range of task in which no day will be the same:
- Creating inspiring tailormade travel, tours & various holiday types throughout the USA and beyond.
- Selling flights, hotels, apartments, excursions, Disney passes, airport lounges plus many more travel extras.
- Arranging villas, honeymoons, twin centres, fly and cruise, multi centre, tailormade, luxury travel and many more exciting trips.
- Offering a cutting edge customer service.
- Converting holiday enquiries into a sale.
- Participating in exciting FAM Trips to increase product knowledge.
To be a cut above the rest you must:
- Be from a travel sales background with a passion for travel
- Some USA product knowledge would be ideal however trips are provided to increase product knowledge
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ongoing training
- Career development
- Travel perks
- Sociable working hours
- Pension & private health care
- Generous holiday package
- State of the art offices
- Social events
- FAM Trips
- FREE LUNCH!
- Parking available
- Generous uncapped monthly commission in which you can double your salary
- Opportunity to work for a forward thinking and dynamic tour operator in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
Job titles that would be considered for this role include: Travel Advisor, Travel Consultant, Telesales Executive, Travel Agent, Tailormade Consultant, Reservations Consultant, Reservations Agent, Reservations Executive, Holiday Advisor, Travel Telesales, Sales Consultant, & Retail Travel Agent.
Do you have rewarding friends or colleagues? Refer and earn today! Recommend Platinum Travel Recruitment and we will reward you with £150 to spend. Don’t keep us a secret, share your knowledge with friends, family and colleagues. There is no limit to how many professionals you recommend. Speed the word and increase your earnings. It’s simple, for the reward, the candidate must not already be registered with us and once they obtain a role and pass probation, we shall transfer the funds into your account immediately. The great thing is that it’s really easy to do, anyone can make a referral and watch your income grow!
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 020 8393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.
Apply for USA Travel Consultant - sociable working hours
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly