1 x Contract Manager UK hotels 1 x Contract Manager for Greece
Our client is a successful, global and dynamic travel firm who bring incoming tourists across the globe to Europe and provide accommodation and related online products.
Due to remarkable growth we are now seeking two contract managers, one for the UK and other for Greece to join the Contracts & Purchasing team.
This role is ideal for a travel professional with experience in contracting, seeking something a little different.
Your career begins here, duties include:
- Sourcing the European Hotel product for both groups and individual (FIT) leisure segments.
- Contracting and managing rates, availability and general terms and conditions with hotels.
- Contracting of local service arrangements in some destinations in Europe.
- Manage relationships with suppliers and provide support to other departments.
- One role is contracting hotels in Greece and the other for the UK.
- Be fully accountable for negotiating rates, terms and conditions with hotels.
- Negotiate special offers and exclusive deals with all hotels throughout the year.
- Closely monitor the room production
- Conduct a required number of business trips (around 12 – 15 weeks) to improve relations with suppliers and negotiate best in market rates in line with business requirements.
- Ability to drive with a valid driving licence is essential
- Experience and working knowledge of hotel contracting in the Greece or UK area
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to develop close working relationships with suppliers to achieve optimum results
- Ability to keep up with the market trends and adapt work towards it
- Use of luxury leisure facilities
- Career progression
- Travel perks
- Varied job role
- The opportunity to work for a friendly and dynamic company in state of the art offices, in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
Give your travel career a boost and apply today. Please email a cover letter highlighting why you feel you are suitable for this post with all applications.
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 0208 393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.