Partnership Marketing Manager – Luxury Travel Brand
5 days left
- Contract Type
Partnership Marketing Manager. Red Planet is working with a Luxury Travel Brand who is looking to hire a Partnership Marketing Manager to join their outstanding marketing team and company. This is a role suited to someone who has been directly responsible for Partnership Marketing within the travel industry. The role is all about devising and executing a successful Partnership Marketing Strategy that will see you develop & manage key Tourist Boards and Partner relationships to optimise commercial opportunities on behalf of our client.
Key Partnership Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage and lead the marketing partnership across all functions
- Develop plans to optimise marketing activity and identify new partners and commercial strategies
- Marketing channels include Online, Ecommerce, Blogs, Social Media etc., working closely with E-Commerce Product Marketing Manager and PPC/SEO team to develop a channel forecast based on affiliate and partner type, strength of opportunity and defined business targets
- Effective management of key Tourist Board and Partners, securing partnership contribution, create marketing collateral to encourage new investment from potential partners
- Negotiate commercial agreements and contracts to achieve win-win outcomes
- Negotiate and review commercial arrangements with affiliates with regards to campaign delivery and performance
- Create and propose new promotions and customer incentives to distribute to partners to drive improved performance
- Lead operations in such a way as to enable tourist boards and partners to deliver to their full potential and expectation
- Conducting in depth partner research and market segmentation
- Brand management, ensure communication is in line with the brand guidelines and correctly represented
- Work towards financial targets and KPIs, monitor partner sales reports and track online performance, analyse all available data and evaluate the effectiveness of the partnership campaigns and ROI performance
- Championing competitor analysis, market benchmarking and continuously monitoring their promotions
Now Let’s Talk About You:
- B2B marketing professional with at least 12 months experience gained in a Travel Partnership Marketing role
- Analytical skills, monitoring and analysing in-campaign and post-campaign performance
- Proven experience of managing strategic marketing partnerships
- Proven track record of delivery against targets in digital acquisition
- Possess strong presentation skills, be highly numerate and ROI focused
- Solid experience of working with CRMs and marketing automation tools
What You'll Get in Return:
Fantastic opportunity to join a unique, progressive and luxury travel brand, with the opportunity to have direct impact on the direction of the company. This role offers a competitive base salary of up to £35,000 per annum, plus KPI related bonus OTE £45k - £50k and company benefits, along with excellent long-term career progression.
Sounds Like You?
If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.
Apply for Partnership Marketing Manager – Luxury Travel Brand
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly