Luxury Travel Sales and Product Specialist - SPA, HEALTH & WELLNESS HOLIDAYS
We are seeking a Luxury Travel Sales and Product Specialist to join an award winning and luxury health, fitness, spa and wellbeing travel company due to remarkable growth. This luxury tour operator offers various holiday types across the globe for fitness, yoga retreats, health and spa enthusiasts along with honeymoons, all-inclusive and sports travel.
Start your career here! Each day will not be the same, duties include:
- Liaising between clients and suppliers to organise all elements of customers’ holidays.
- Establish clients’ individual requirements and make suitable recommendations for their holidays.
- Contribute to building a strong client base by providing a professional and efficient service.
- Developing product knowledge.
- Maintain and manage contracts with existing suppliers.
- Manage prices and offers.
- Maintain and improve supplier and trade relationships
- Updating contracts with a high level of attention to detail.
- Make sure all worldwide products are accurate and up-to-date on the website.
- Monitor and report on competitors’ product and marketing activities.
- Contracting and negotiating with suppliers.
- Locating new and relevant suppliers.
- Assist PR & Marketing team with enquiries about product.
- Product and/or sales experience within travel is essential
- Good analytical skills, initiative, attention to detail and accuracy
- Personal interest in health, fitness and/or wellness
- Strong negotiating skills and results orientated
- Good numeracy skills
- Good computer skills (knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Strong communication skills – spoken and written with strong focus on grammar
- Career progression & development
- Sociable working hours
- Opportunity to visit luxury resorts around the world
- Uncapped commission structure
- Team outings
- Monthly in-office homemade juices and smoothies
Please email CV's and a covering letter outlining why you're interested in this vacancy. Please note only suitable travel candidates with similar experience will be considered for this post.
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 020 8393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.