Luxury Tailormade Travel Homeworker - with a base salary
We are seeking experienced Luxury Tailormade Travel Homeworkers to join this elite and well-established tour operator due to success and expansion. This dynamic and forward-thinking travel company offer various high-end holiday types from tailormade to adventure travel. Save money on commuting, work in the comfort of your own home and earn a healthy base salary along with great commission. Leads provided according to destination knowledge.
If you are currently a homeworker and from a luxury tailormade tour operator with good worldwide travel knowledge looking for something a bit different this is the role for you. We would also consider office based luxury tailormade travel sales professionals.
Each day will not be the same, duties include:
- Creating, selling and booking luxury tailormade trips across the globe including Europe, South America, USA, Caribbean, Africa, Middle East, Indian - Subcontinent, Indian Ocean, Australia and New Zealand.
- Arranging various holiday types according to the customer's requirements.
- Using your destination knowledge to excite the customer
- Converting incoming travel enquiries into a sale
To be the cut above the rest you must:
- Must have luxury tailor-made travel sales experience within a UK based tour operator or travel agency
- Must have a fully working wifi at home
- CRS / GDS flight experience is ideal but not essential
- Good worldwide travel knowledge
- Be self-driven and motivated
- Excellent communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Passion for travel!!
- Leads provided according to your product knowledge
- Lucrative commission
- Basic salary
- No upfront costs
- No commuting costs
- Quality incoming enquiries – meaning more commission!
- Work in the comfort of your own home
- Exciting luxury travel perks
- Varied job role
Give your travel career a boost and apply today. Please note only suitable travel candidates with luxury tailormade experience from a UK based tour operator or travel agency background will be considered for this post. Please include a travel profile outlining all the destinations visited with applications.
To apply click APPLY NOW or email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07783 311 872