Customer Service Advisor - Travel - Based Wallington, Surrey
A passionate, customer-focused, achievement-driven, experienced Customer Service Advisor is sought to join Newmarket Holidays' Sales and Customer Service team and be the first point of contact for our customers post-sale.
On a day to day basis the jobholder will be required to:
- Deliver an effective and enjoyable customer service experience for our customers and add value to the booking experience
- Consistently achieve key performance indicators and service excellence
- Demonstrate/communicate effectively, expert product and service knowledge
- Be resourceful in accessing information from a variety of sources to respond effectively to customer enquiries
- Escalate and share issues as they arise to ensure that potential problems are identified and solutions
- Ensure that administrative tasks are completed in an accurate, timely manner
- Operate flexibly and with team spirit in response to the ever-changing priorities of the Sales and Customer Service department
The successful applicant will ideally have experience in a travel-related customer service environment, a travel agency or tour operator preferably, and be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- A customer focused person with excellent listening skills and an empathetic manner
- A genuine desire to make a difference to each and every customer experience
- An ability to work under considerable pressure at times without compromising on service
- Must have high levels of attention to detail
- Well-organised with the ability to assimilate a variety of tasks and the flexibility to meet changing priorities as demands dictate
- A desire to ensure deadlines are met and service level expectations exceeded.
The award-winning Newmarket Group is one of the UK's largest independently owned specialist tour operators and looks after the arrangements of tens of thousands of clients each year to a wide range of destinations throughout the UK, across Europe and beyond.
Newmarket Holidays' employees enjoy an array of benefits including discounted holidays, contributory pension scheme, training, work-life balance, cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers, discounted gym membership etc.
Sound like the kind of career challenge you're looking for and the type of company that you'd like to enjoy success with? If you are an experienced Customer Services Advisor with the relevant skills, travel experience, energy and attitude for this role, please send your CV with a brief covering email detailing your salary expectations and availability to start to our HR team.