Events Business Travel Consultant
Are you looking for a Business Travel role with a difference? Our client is a sector leading Travel Management Company based in central Manchester and are currently looking for experienced Business Travel Consultants to join their expanding Events team. Arranging "one off" Events around the globe and bringing clients together from all over the world, this is a genuinely exciting career opportunity where no two working days will be the same!
The role will involve liaising with clients during the early stages of their event planning to ensure travel booking support is provided in a coordinated and value-adding way, then maintaining contact with the customer throughout the travel booking process and providing updates and travel booking reports as required.
The successful candidates will have previous experience within the corporate/business travel, group travel, tailor-made travel or MICE sectors and will be self-motivated, highly organised and customer focused. Excellent relationship building and communication skills are essential for the, as is proficiency with a GDS. In return, our client is offering a competitive salary of up to £23k plus monthly bonus & extensive industry benefits, along with excellent opportunities for career progression.
If you ‘d like to find out more about this Events Business Travel Consultant role, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online!
Role of Events Business Travel Consultant:
- Develop client relationships early in the sales cycle to understand their event travel requirements
- Grow and maintain strong relationships with clients and travellers throughout the travel booking process, from initial scoping, through the travel booking period, to post-event follow-up
- Provide a high quality of customer service at all times to both internal and external clients
- Use strong problem solving skills to provide travel solutions for sometimes complex travel requests
- Offer all applicable options when handling quotes and advise fare comparison notes as part of Service Level Agreement
Skills required for the role:
- Previous business/corporate travel, group travel, tailor-made travel or MICE experience
- Highly organised with exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Good worldwide geographical knowledge
- Professional and self-motivated approach
- Proficient with a GDS (Galileo, Amadeus or Sabre)
If you’re interested in learning more about this Events Business Travel Consultant role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.