French Speaking Travel Groups Operation Executive
Our client is a forward thinking and dynamic global ground tour operator that offers group tours, conferences & incentives and specialist interest travel. Due to success and expansion, they are now seeking an experienced French Speaking Travel Groups Operation Executive to join their friendly team. If you are currently working for an inbound travel firm, seeking progression, generous benefits and something a little different, this is the role for you.
Your career begins here, duties entail:
- Build relationships with suppliers and ensure that you have excellent knowledge of any services that are offered.
- Negotiation of rates in order to increase the margin, without compromising on quality.
- Negotiate terms and conditions with suppliers, in order to match clients’ needs.
- Build relationships and maintain a great working relationship with suppliers.
- Responsible for confirmed groups and to book all travel services.
- Organize and participate in any familiarization trips that need to take place in order to win or facilitate a booking.
Essential skills required:
- Fluency in French and English are essential.
- Group operation experience within travel is imperative
- Knowledge of the UK as a destination
- A problem solver with excellent communication skills
- Lucrative salary
- Career development
- Varied job role
- Friendly team
- Travel perks
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 0208 393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.
Apply for French Speaking Travel Groups Operation Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly