Travel Sales Consultant (MAY start date)
Travel Sales Consultant -May start date
£17,400 Plus Uncapped Monthly Commission (Average £7k)
Excellent Company & Travel Benefits including Travel Discounts & Incentives
This is an exciting opportunity if you have travel industry experience OR have a passion for travel with a Proven Sales Record and are looking to establish a career in the travel industry!
A very well established and highly successful travel company are looking for Travel Sales Agents who are enthusiastic about travel, providing the best customer service possible with the ability to build rapport and sell travel products.
Key role responsibilities:
- Answer inbound calls from customers who want to book travel adding value where possible
- Offer exceptional customer service, which exceeds all customers expectations
- Meet and exceed individual and team KPI's
- Promote travel opportunities through the use of personal travel experiences and training
- Attend initial multi skilling training and ongoing training sessions to improve product knowledge and system ability
Key personal capabilities:
- Proven ability of delivering excellent customer service,perious expereince in either retail, office or call centre sales environment
- Proven ability to meet and exceed multiple targets through individual performance
- Passionate and interested in travel - previous travel industry experience an advantage although all training will be provided
- Excellent telephone manner and proven ability to build rapport with customers with the ability to sell
- Ambitious, motivated and driven to succeed
- A strong team player who enjoys a challenge, and able to work under own initiative
- Basic level of computer literacy required
Hours: (please do not apply if you cannot commit to the hours below)
Working 37.5 hours a week on a 7 day roster Monday-Sunday with varied shift patterns between the hours of 8:30am-9pm. OR 4 on 4 off rota between 1pm - 1am.
Please note this role requires a start date for a 6 week training course beginning 8th May 2018. No holidays are allowed during the training course. Do not apply if you cannot start on this date.
If you are interested in this travel sales position please apply below or send your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk