Travel Consultant - Glasgow
Travel Sales consultants needed! - A leading, well- established independent retail travel company is currently seeking experienced Retail Travel Sales Consultants in Glasgow area. This Travel Sales Consultant position is full time, offering an excellent basic salary up to 17k depending on experience, plus individual monthly bonus scheme, pension, as well as fantastic travel incentives and benefits. For the right candidate Part time hours will be considered too.
As a Retail Travel Sales Consultant you will:
- Work as part of a team in a busy retail travel branch;
- Match customers to their ideal holidays using a number of tour operators, including package holidays, cruise and tailor-made bookings to worldwide destinations and European trips too;
- Work as part of a strong travel sales team, working to individual and team targets;
As a Retail Travel Sales Consultant you will have.
- Previous experience working within a Retail Travel Sales or Travel Reservations environment, in roles such as a Retail Travel Consultant, Travel Advisor, Travel Agent, Travel Sales Consultant, or a Travel Reservations Consultant, selling and arranging worldwide travel;
- A proven track record of hitting sales targets and giving excellent customer service;
- Great face to face and telephone manner and proven ability to build rapport with customers,
- A passion for travel with good travel geography knowledge.
Interested? Please send your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, apply on-line or call Sunny at C&M Travel Recruitment on 01612384494
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk