Conference Consultant - London
Up to 24.5k Depending On Experience
A leading travel management company specialising in conference, meetings and events are looking for an experienced Conference Booking Consultant.
The company have exciting growth plans and require the Conference Booking Consultant to source facilities all over the UK and overseas for their valued company clients.
The Ideal Candidate Will Possess The Following
- Previous experience making Conference, Meetings or Events arrangements
- Enthusiasm, willingness to learn and a passion for good customer service
- Excellent communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail, efficient and organised
- Good computer skills (MS Office, Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Able to work on own initiative, under pressure and with flexibility
- Ability to problem solve
Key Tasks Will Be
- Taking and developing a full brief for the clients requirements
- Research and procure suitable venues based on their requirements
- Supplier liaison and negotiation
- Maintaining an accurate client and venue database
- Travelling where necessary for inspection trips and familiarisation visits
- Develop and build good client relationships
The office opening hours are Monday to Friday between 08:00 and 18:00. You will work shifts between these hours.
To apply for this excellent Conference Booking Consultant role please call Shannon on 02073971295, email your CV to email@example.com
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk