Senior Business Travel Consultant
We're looking for a Sabre trained, Senior Business Travel Consultant for a brand new opportunity with a global Travel Management Company based in Liverpool. As a Senior Business Travel Consultant, you'll confidently offer expert guidance whilst assisting your clients to perfect their travel plans.You'll enjoy making recommendations which could be a great place to stay, the best seat onboard, the latest special offers, or just ways to make their journey run more smoothly.
Experience of working with Sabre GDS is essential for this role, along with a personable and pro-active approach, with the abilty to deliver high levels of customer service. On offer is a highly competitive salary, extensive industry benefits and excellent career development options. If you’re interested in this Senior Business Travel opportunity, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online.
Role of Senior Business Travel Consultant:
- Booking all travel requirements for a wide variety of business travellers
- Being aware of their budgets and offering the best deals possible
- Handling amendments, cancellations and schedule changes
- Delivering great customer service each and every time
Skills required for the role:
- Minimum 2 years within a business travel reservations role
- Strong proficiency on Sabre GDS
- Excellent geographical knowledge
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent customer service & communication skills
If you’re interested in learning more about this Senior Business Travel role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.