Cruise Shore Excursion Product Manager
Our client is a successful and dynamic travel company that offer cruises across the globe. Due to remarkable growth now seeking an experienced Cruise Shore Excursion Product Manager to join its friendly and busy team.
The purpose of this role will be to construct quality shore excursion programmes which consistently deliver high levels of passenger satisfaction and to maximise revenue.
This role is ideal for a cruise product and or contracting executive or manager seeking something a little different in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
Your career begins here, duties include:
- Contract shore excursion programmes which maximises shore excursion revenue.
- Produce accurate excursion descriptions from the material forwarded by the Shore Excursion Team.
- Prepare text for shore excursion brochures and liaise with Marketing/Design.
- Prepare ship cruise planners.
- Review shore excursion sales and waitlists regularly.
- Check and finalise cruise planners including berths and shuttles prior to pre-cruise documentation dates.
- Review and reconcile incoming invoices.
- Review and revert on any post-cruise guest queries.
- Identify, evaluate and present competitive reviews of Shore Excursion Agents.
• Must have a car and drivers licence
• Experience within the cruise industry and in a shore excursion management contracting role.
• Extensive knowledge of worldwide cruise destinations and places of historical / cultural interest.
• Good research skills with a strong commercial awareness.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Excellent ability to communicate effectively throughout all levels within the organisation and with local suppliers.
• Excellent working knowledge Microsoft Office programmes.
• Varied job role
• Travel perks
• Workplace pension scheme
• Business mileage can be claimed
organic career development and enjoy a low turnover of staff.
This position offers a good career opportunity for an ambitious and creative individual. Give your travel career a boost today!
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 0208 393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.