Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager - Required for this well known UK travel specialist looking after the London/Home counties area. They are looking for a strong sales person from either the travel industry or property sector including an estate agents and will pay a basic salary of £20,295 + up to £10,000 bonus, car and benefits.
Business Development Managers duties:
- -In line with the portfolio and recruitment plan, recruit new owners and properties by optimising the conversion of head office leads and generating self-sourced leads
- -Passionately sell the brand and business negotiating the best commercial terms with property owners in line with company guidelines
- -Maximise the commercial 'opt ins' with each new and existing property owner, improving the property appeal, margin and resultant commercial success of each property
- -Promote the benefits of the dynamic pricing model and accurately provide mid-line pricing data
- -Produce quality and engaging content for website presentations including copy, photography, directions etc. in line with content guidelines
- -Build and maintain strong relationships with owners ensuring every touch point delivers a market leading 'Count On Me' experience and leads to retention
- -Carry out the owner business review meetings and quality assessments in line with company guidelines and timescales ensuring both the owners and business have the information required to maximise the commercial opportunity
- -Carry out the required health and safety audits in compliance with company procedure and frequency
- -Design and implement a series of engaging and market leading tactical in-resort/territory promotional campaigns, network smartly and intensively and undertake any other necessary recruitment activity
- -Establish a strong presence in the estate agent and rural community/bodies.
- -Work with new and existing property owners to identify and secure opportunities for product growth and development through recommendation
- -Maintain close contact with your Area Manager ensuring all latest sales and promotional materials are in use and reporting is as required
Business Development Manager skills required
-Strong background in sales, ideally within travel or within property
-Strong presentation and IT skills
-Excellent relationship building skills
-Happy to work remotely
-Clean UK driving license
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk