Senior Travel Specialist - Escorted Tours
In line with Abercrombie & Kent’s growth strategy for Escorted Tours & Luxury Small Group Journeys, we are excited to be launching a new London based sales team dedicated to this programme line.
The successful candidate will ideally be highly skilled in selling escorted tours ensuring every sales opportunity is maximized, conversion metrics are achieved, and bookings generated.
Requiring their own ingenuity and independence whilst reporting into the Escorted Tours Programme Manager, the Senior Travel Specialist will be responsible for the delivery of volume sales into our departures whilst maintaining our culture of excellence in customer service.
- Be comfortable in a fast-paced, innovative environment selling escorted tours ensuring every sales opportunity is maximized
- Follow best practice processes and be an operations advocate
- Deliver on KPIs relating to booking volumes, enquiry conversion, margin and revenue
- Successfully maintain a culture of sales excellence with respect to quality control and client satisfaction
- Support with a continuous programme of competitor analysis within the Escorted Touring segment
- Have CRS experience
- Work closely with our other international divisions to sell into their dedicated departures
- Be an advocate for the brand
Standards of Performance:
- Adhere to hours of work to maintain regular cover of your department.
- Promote a professional impression of A&K through appropriate dress code.
- Answer phones within the standard set by the company to provide customer satisfaction.
- Meet or exceed customer expectations by maintaining an accurate and consistent approach to work.
- Ensure that your work area is kept clear and tidy to assist with effective organisation throughout the department
- Provide cover for absent colleagues so that service standards are not adversely affected.
This Role Profile highlights the key areas of responsibilities but is not intended to be exhaustive.