Luxury Travel Brand - Partnership Marketing Manager
Luxury Travel Brand - Partnership Marketing Manager. Red Planet is working with a Luxury Travel Brand who is looking to hire a Partnership Marketing Manager to join their outstanding marketing team and company. This is a role suited to someone who has been directly responsible for Partnership Marketing within the travel industry. The role is all about devising and executing a successful Partnership Marketing Strategy that will see you develop & manage key Tourist Boards and Partner relationships to optimise commercial opportunities on behalf of our client.
Key Partnership Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage and lead the marketing partnership across all functions
- Develop plans to optimise marketing activity and identify new partners and commercial strategies
- Marketing channels include Online, Ecommerce, Blogs, Social Media etc., working closely with E-Commerce Product Marketing Manager and PPC/SEO team to develop a channel forecast based on affiliate and partner type, strength of opportunity and defined business targets
- Effective management of key Tourist Board and Partners, securing partnership contribution, create marketing collateral to encourage new investment from potential partners
- Negotiate commercial agreements and contracts to achieve win-win outcomes
- Negotiate and review commercial arrangements with affiliates with regards to campaign delivery and performance
- Create and propose new promotions and customer incentives to distribute to partners to drive improved performance
- Lead operations in such a way as to enable tourist boards and partners to deliver to their full potential and expectation
- Conducting in depth partner research and market segmentation
- Brand management, ensure communication is in line with the brand guidelines and correctly represented
- Work towards financial targets and KPIs, monitor partner sales reports and track online performance, analyse all available data and evaluate the effectiveness of the partnership campaigns and ROI performance
- Championing competitor analysis, market benchmarking and continuously monitoring their promotions
Now Let’s Talk About You:
- B2B marketing professional with at least 12 months experience gained in a Travel Partnership Marketing role
- Analytical skills, monitoring and analysing in-campaign and post-campaign performance
- Proven experience of managing strategic marketing partnerships
- Proven track record of delivery against targets in digital acquisition
- Possess strong presentation skills, be highly numerate and ROI focused
- Solid experience of working with CRMs and marketing automation tools
What You'll Get in Return:
Fantastic opportunity to join a unique, progressive and luxury travel brand, with the opportunity to have direct impact on the direction of the company. This role offers a competitive base salary of up to £35,000 per annum, plus KPI related bonus OTE £45k - £50k and company benefits, along with excellent long-term career progression.
Sounds Like You?
If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.