HOTEL BOOKINGS AND ADMINISTRATION ASSISTANT
This leading wholesale tour agent have an exciting new opportunity for a Hotel Bookings and Administration Assistant to join their team. Based in South Essex, Paying up to £22K.
Hotel Bookings and Administration Assistant - Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the day-to-day sourcing of group space at suitable hotel accommodation, including adhoc requests, contracting of hotel rate agreement where needed, plus allocations and maintenance of hotel information.
- Overseeing provisional bookings of hotels, administration of option deadlines and booking confirmations, making sure the booking is correctly entered into their hotel database.
Hotel Bookings and Administration Assistant - Skills Required:
- Experience in hotel bookings and purchasing
- Initiative to make decisions and be able to negotiate with hotels on an adhoc basis, both verbally and in writing.
-It is ESSENTIAL that you have excellent geographical knowledge and understanding of tourism destinations within Europe, the UK and worldwide.
- An additional European language would be an advantage.
- The role offers a great opportunity for the right candidate to develop a more global and versatile knowledge of suppliers, contracting and destinations.
- Paying £20-22K
- Based South Essex
- Working Mon - Fri 09.00 - 17.30
To apply for this Hotel Bookings and Administration Assistant please either apply online, email your c.v to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Amy on 02073971284 quoting Ref: AG49808
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk