Travel Assistant Team Leader
Our client is a high-end, award winning and well-established corporate and leisure travel company with offices across the globe, now seeking a Travel Assistant Team Leader to join their friendly team. This dynamic travel management company offer corporate, leisure and entertainment travel for business and leisure clients across the globe. This role is ideal for a senior travel consultant from a tour operator tailormade travel agency seeking a career in leading a small team in business travel. Sociable working hours, training, lucrative salary, generous bonus & benefits are on offer. Give your travel career a boost and apply today!
Each day will not be the same, your career begins here….
- Assisting the manager with motivating and maintaining the spirit of the team.
- Supporting the manager with the vision and focus of the team.
- Consistent sales performance.
- Assisting and supporting the manager.
- Offering customer service and satisfaction.
- Achievement of financial results and KPI's.
- Minimum 1 years experience in International Travel Sales using a CRS / GDS flight system
- Be able lead by example
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to manage change
- Exceptional customer service
- The drive, determination and focus to co-lead a successful business
- Sound business acumen
- Lucrative salary
- Sociable working hours
- Commission, bonus and incentives
- Full training
- Friendly team
- Varied job role
- Career development within a forward thinking & dynamic high class travel company.
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 0208 393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.