Travel Product Manager - Africa
We are seeking an experienced Travel Product Manager covering the inspiring Africa for an award winning, dynamic and luxury tour operator. This forward thinking elite tour operator offers various high-end holiday types across the globe for the discerning traveller.
This exciting Product Manager job opportunity entails a wide range of tasks in which no day will be the same. Duties include:
- Develop, maintain and continually refresh existing tailormade products within the Africa region.
- Building relationships with key suppliers and identifying new areas for potential development
- Working closely with the Marketing team for digital and print campaigns and securing marketing agreements with suppliers.
- Designing on-line itineraries to make the most of flight routings and schedules, guest budgets, season bands, offers, special events and enriched with unique experiences.
- Managing supplier relationships to include contracting, rate negotiation, exclusive special offers, overrides, marketing agreements and health and safety requirements.
- Website content – guide prices, images, maintaining consistency and quality in written copy and providing accurate and balanced information for guests.
- Attending supplier events, trade shows and overseas travel as required.
- Product experience within the travel industry
- Good knowledge of Africa
- Be able to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Good analytical skills understanding the importance of profits/performance.
- Detail orientated.
What’s in it for me?
- Generous salary & bonus
- Career development
- Contributory pension scheme
- Cycle to work
- Childcare vouchers
- Private healthcare
- Company loyalty scheme
- Travel perks
- Team building events
- Travel insurance
- Opportunity to pursue a career within an exciting and forward thinking tour operator, within a friendly team in state of the art offices in which you will be rewarded for your hard work. Join our clients success today !
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 0208 393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.