Senior Marketing Manager Up to 45k - This niche luxury tour operator is looking for an experienced Marketing Manager who will devise the marketing plan to support the brand and generate awareness, leads and ultimately bookings. Support the Managing Director as part of the marketing senior management team. Oversee all aspects of direct, digital and website development and support global offices also.
- Lead the development of the brand positioning, key messaging and annual marketing communications strategy to support the delivery of business objectives.
- With the support of a team, develop and implement the campaigns, messaging, marketing and sales support collateral on and offline, on time and within budget
- Manage three direct reports
- Work closely with the Reservations and Partnerships managers to convert leads and support partners
- Develop the loyalty programme, seeking ways to improve retention rates
- Deliver customer insight to aid better understanding of customer needs, contributing to product and pricing strategy
- Develop and implement robust processes and procedures to ensure effective review and analysis of activity and make revisions to the plan to change the mix of activity to improve results
- Effectively manage the Marketing Communications team through clear accountabilities and team engagement
- Work effectively with global partners to ensure marketing is joined up and well communicated
Experience & skills required
Solid marketing & management experience 2-3 years
Strong digital marketing and understanding of website development
Experienced in working towards a marketing target
Self-motivated with the ability to work on own initiative
Ability to build strong and effective relationships
If this role is of interest to you, please apply by calling Duncan quoting DT49822 on 02073971287 or send me your cv to email@example.com
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk