Business Travel Consultant
We have a brand new opportunity for Amadeus or Galileo-trained Business Travel professionals! Our client are a well-established independent Travel Management Company and due to new accounts won and further expansion plans, they’re seeking additional Business Travel Consultants to join their Norwich-based team. Our client are looking for candidates with previous Business Travel experience who understand the importance of offering high levels of customer service and accuracy and building strong relationships and in return, they’re offering a highly competitive basic salary (depending on experience) plus an annual bonus and excellent benefits. This is a really exciting time to join this fast-growing Business Travel company so if you’re interested in finding out more about this fantastic new Business Travel opportunity, don’t delay, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online!
Role of Business Travel Consultant:
- Tailormaking effective travel programs for a range of corporate clients
- Building relationships with customers at all levels
- Booking all aspects of travel, offering expert advice where appropriate
- Handling amendments, cancellations, re-issues etc.
- Delivering excellent customer service with every client transaction
Skills required for the role:
- Previous, recent business travel reservations experience
- Good working knowledge of Amadeus or Galileo
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Confident and professional telephone manner
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced travel environment
- Professional and self-motivated with a keen eye for detail
If you’re interested in learning more about this fantastic Business Travel Consultant role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.