Travel Groups Sales Executive
Travel Groups Sales Executive
£20-£25k Plus Bonus
Free Parking & Excellent Benefits
A highly successful travel company with exciting growth plans are looking for an experienced Travel Groups Sales Executive selling MICE Group packages to their clients.
Coming from an Events, MICE or travel sales background, you will be expected to 'own' a booking from the initial enquiry and time of sale all the way through the customer's return, ensuring high quality of service throughout. You will have specialist knowledge of handling group bookings for a variety of meetings, incentives, conferences and events including accommodation, flights, transfers, tailormade itineraries, tickets.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Providing accurate quotations and selling MICE group packages
- Venue sourcing and advising clients the best available product to match an enquiry.
- Managing changes to bookings e.g. flight and accommodation amendments and handling all administration.
- Responsibility for maintaining own product knowledge through a variety of learning resources
- Taking responsibility for growing the in-house business through regular communication with individual clients, partners and hotel contacts to build strong working relationships.
- Problem solving when clients arrive in the resort
- Presenting trainings to educate clients on MICE Groups
- Attending head office and supplier events to engage with clients and suppliers to build on relationships and product knowledge
- Other reasonable duties as directed by the Groups Manager.
This role may involve occasional overseas travel on educational and familiarisation trips.
Key Attributes/Qualifications for the role:
- Experience of working in Travel Sales or in the MICE industry
- Experience selling or working within conferencing and events.
- Experience of Group reservations (ideally specialist groups such as sport and hospitality groups)
- GDS experience to obtain best possible flight options
- Have experience of putting together complex tailor-made enquiries to a variety of worldwide destinations
- Microsoft packages, competent IT skills,
Desirable Attributes/Qualifications for the role:
- Dealing with Travel Agents
- Groups flights experience
- Experience in an agency or tour operator environment
Hours are 9am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday.
To apply for this excellent Travel Groups Sales Executive role and join this leading Travel Company please call Simon on 0161 238 4495, email your CV to email@example.com or apply below
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk