Luxury Itinerary Designer
- Contract Type
Italian Journeys is a DMC selling luxury travel to Italy. Part of the Travel Leaders Group, with a worldwide reach of luxury travel agents and direct clients. Selling the top luxury brand hotels of Italy, villas and an extensive range of luxury experiences. We are based in central London.
Luxury Itinerary Designer for tailor-made specialist travel to Italy
ST. MARTINS LANE, LONDON, WC2N 4AZ.
- Creating bespoke itineraries to include luxury hotels, limousine services, cultural & culinary tours, private villas, private yachts, etc.
- Selling to discerning clients via luxury travel agents based in the US and throughout the world
- Booking travel services, liaising with agents and clients via email and phone
- Using front and back office systems for selling and keeping booking records
- General admin when required
At least 1-year of experience in the travel industry, having sold luxury trips to Italy, ideally from a tour operator background
Knowledge of Italy
You love to sell travel, with passion and enthusiasm
You are efficient and precise and pay attention to detail
You are a good team worker, listening and learning from your colleagues
No task is too small or too big
Can work in a pressurized environment
Dependent on experience
To apply for this role, please click on Apply Now"
Apply for Luxury Itinerary Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly