Contracts Negotiator- is required to join a very well-established and reputable Niche Travel company in Chester. You will be offered a basic salary up to £18,000 plus bonus as well as excellent staff benefits, holiday discounts and great career development opportunities as the company are rapidly expanding due to customer demand as well as their leading travel brand.
You will be part of a busy commercial team, who's aim is to provide the most accurate and optimised pricing structure for their suppliers; you will have great negotiation skills and will be able to maximise all contract acquisition opportunities; will understand factors that affect product pricing levels and will be able to tailor-make the best solution to your customers.
This Contracts Consultant position is ideal for someone who is:
- Experienced working in a similar Contracting role perhaps within Product/ Commercial or Operations department within either Travel or Lettings industries;
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment;
- Has proven track record of working in a target driven sales environment;
- Great with data and data interpretation skills;
- is confident thinking on their feet, taking initiative when negotiating as well as providing excellent customer service at all times.
If you wish to apply for this Contracts Specialist position and join this growing and highly regarded travel business please send your up to date CV to email@example.com or call 0161 238 4494 OR
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk