Luxury Travel Reservations Consultant / Agent - Buckinghamshire
3 days left
- Contract Type
Our client is a specialist travel agent / operator based in Buckinghamshire whose holidays focus on luxury worldwide destinations. Due to growth in business, they are seeking to employ experienced travel reservations consultants / agents with strong tailormade luxury knowledge.
Luxury Travel Reservations Consultant / Agent duties include:
- Tailormaking holidays to luxury worldwide destinations
- Answering queries and providing advice on various travel products and services.
- Offering additional products and services to the customer
- Up-selling and adding on of ancillary products including car hire, insurance, airport parking, etc…
Luxury Travel Reservations Consultant / Agent Qualifications & Experience:
- Previous travel agent / consultant experience booking
- Strong geographical knowledge
- Exceptional Customer Service skills, looking to always exceed expectations
- Ability to manage own workload
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong planning and organisational skills
Luxury Travel Reservations Consultant / Agent Consultant Salary
- Salary from £24000
- Commission OTE to £36000
For a fully confidential discussion on this position, please email your full current CV as soon as possible.
Please ensure your CV is up-to-date and tailored to the position you are applying for. Remember to include recent salary history and any other relevant details.
Previous job titles that will be considered for this role include but are not limited to: Travel Agent, Reservations Consultant, Reservations Agent, Reservations Executive, Holiday Advisor, Travel Telesales, Travel Executive & Retail Travel Agent.
Due to volume of applications, only suitable applicants will be contacted.
Apply for Luxury Travel Reservations Consultant / Agent - Buckinghamshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly