Business Travel Consultant - Out of Hours
Business Travel Consultant - Out of Hours £28,500
Are you an experienced Business Travel Consultant? This well known Global Business Travel company are looking for a Business Travel Consultant to work out of hours in their busy 24 hour team on a permanent full time basis.
Business Travel Consultant - Out of Hours, Role & Responsibilities:
- Working on behalf of a large corporate company you will organise all aspects of business travel
- You will be utilising nett, published and consolidated fares
- Organising land arrangements
- Providing a high level of customer service
Business Travel Consultant - Out of Hours, Skills Required:
- You must have worked recently within a Business Travel role
- You must be fully proficient using GALILEO
- Previous use of nett fares required
- Excellent worldwide fares knowledge
Business Travel Consultant - Out of Hours, Additional Information:
- This role is starting ASAP
- You will be required to work a rota basis covering evenings, nights and weekends
- Evening Hours 1700-2300 weekdays
- Weekend hours - 12 hour shifts
- You will be paid a generous salary of approx £28,000 to £28,500 per annum
Please apply for the position of Business travel Consultant - Out of Hours online or email Lisa@candm.co.uk.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk