Concert Tours Account Manager
2 days left
- Contract Type
Account Manager - This well know group tour specialist based in South West London are looking for a passionate and experienced musician to come on board their concert tours team as an Account Manager. Their concert tours team arrange school, youth and adult concert tours to Europe and beyond for choirs, bands and orchestras. They will pay an OTE of up to £27k based on experience.
Account Manager, Responsibilities:
- Maintaining and developing relationships with your customers until their departure on tour, through meetings, telephone calls and emails.
- Contacting potential customers (schools/music services/universities/community groups), both by cold-calling and responding to warm leads, with a view to selling them a tour.
- Meeting your sales target.
- Using your own music and travel experience in advising clients on our destinations and music products.
- Manning the stand at several conferences a year.
- Attending staff familiarisation trips abroad up to twice a year.
- Creating and updating our client database.
Account Manager, Skills Required:
- Music degree or equivalent qualification.
- Extensive experience of performing in an ensemble.
- Travel experience and sound knowledge of Europe.
- Sales work history and /or customer service experience.
- Determination and resilience, with high levels of confidence.
- Excellent standard of spoken and written English.
- Finely tuned administrative skills with the ability to prioritise tasks.
- Outstanding communication and customer service and people skills.
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office package.
Account Manager, Addition Information:
- Salary: OTE in first year £24,000 - £27,000.
- Flexible working.
- 28 days holidays (8 bank holidays inclusive) plus 3 days holiday gifted during the Christmas period.
- Extensive training on our music tour programme.
- Great team spirit.
- Opportunities to travel abroad.
Please note you will be CRB checked & only apply if you have relevant music experience/skills.
If this role is of interest to you, please apply by sending your CV to email@example.com or call me on 02073971295 quoting SO49396
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
Apply for Concert Tours Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly