Events Travel Projects Manager
We are seeking an experienced Events Travel Projects Manager who has experience in putting together large trips around the world. This forward thinking and dynamic travel firm offer various travel types across the globe to educational institutions. This exciting role is ideal for an events manager from a tours or travel background seeking something a little different in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
Each day will not be the same, duties include:
- Manage and ensure the successful delivery tours programmes of behalf of a VIP agent.
- Build an effective working relationship with clients and to look for new business opportunities.
- Contribute to marketing strategy and collateral.
- Project manage key accounts.
- Putting together mass trips around the globe including USA & Asia.
- Negotiating with suppliers to obtain best rates.
- Attending trade events.
- Presenting at launch events.
- Events experience within the travel industry is essential
- Proven large scale events management experience
- Business development experience
- Good negotiation skills
- Strong organisational and presentation skills
- Keen eye for detail
- Spanish language an advantage but not essential.
- Travel perks
- Varied job role
- Career development and progression
- Plus many more.
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 020 8942 4103 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.