Business Development Team Leader
Business Development Team Leader - wanted for this well know inbound tour operator based in North West London, they are looking for someone who speaks fluent English combined with either German or French. They are looking for an experienced business development manager who has managed a small team. They will pay up to 30k + benefits.
Business Development Team Leader, Responsibilities:
- Appoint and train all new Business Development staff with the input of the ---Operations and Business Development Director.
- Check the outgoing offers when applicable (series offers, complicated itineraries etc…).
- Train the Business Development staff on UK product knowledge with the input of the Operations and Contracts Director and the Sales and Marketing Manager.
- Assist the Operations and Contracts Director with staff appraisals, participating in them if necessary.
- Manage and monitor all BD staff on a daily basis.
- Acknowledge all new requests with a telephone call.
- Ensure that all new requests are qualified and logged in Tourplan.
- Answer email /faxes within 4 hours.
- Participate in the emergency mobile phone rota for the department.
- Complete any reasonable instruction from a superior.
Business Development Team Leader, Skills:
- Experience in the Travel Industry or degree in Tourism Management or similar.
- Experience in managing a small team
- Fluency in English and German or French
- A positive attitude with drive and a work ethic to meet targets
- Strong attention to detail
- Creative and able to 'think outside the box'
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication /relationship-building and analytical skills
- Excellent time-management
- Knowledge and understanding of travel industry information systems, preferably Tourplan
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
If this role is of interest to you, please apply by calling Shannon quoting SO49848 on 02073971295 or email me your CV to Shannon@candm.co.uk
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk