Operations Team Leader
Operations Team Leader- Wanted for this well know inbound tour operator based in North West London. They are looking for someone who has Operational experience within the travel industry, who has experience managing a small team. They are looking for someone who is fluent in English and either German or French. They will pay up to 30k + benefits.
Operations Team Leader, Responsibilities:
- Assist staff (including temporary staff) in the general operation of tours with help and advice as necessary. To check the outgoing offers when applicable.
- Train all new operations staff with the input of the Operations and Contracts Director and the Sales and Marketing Manager.
- Train the operations staff on UK product knowledge with the input of the Operations and Contracts Director and the Sales and Marketing Manager.
- Assist the Operations and Contracts Director with staff appraisals, participating in them if necessary.
- Acknowledge all new requests with a telephone call.
- Ensure that all new requests are qualified.
- Make sure the in-house computer is properly updated and used by the staff.
- Monitor staff response times for replying to clients and entering bookings in tourplan etc.
Operations Team Leader, Skills:
- Experience in the Travel Industry or degree in Tourism Management or similar.
- Experience in managing a small team
- Fluency in English and German or French
- A positive attitude with drive and a work ethic to meet targets
- Strong attention to detail
- Creative and able to 'think outside the box'
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication /relationship-building and analytical skills
- Excellent time-management
- Knowledge and understanding of travel industry information systems, preferably Tourplan
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
If this role is of interest to you, please apply by calling Shannon quoting SO49850 on 02073971295 or send your CV to Shannon@candm.co.uk
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk