Japanese Speaking Tour Coordinator
We are seeking euthanistic and experienced Japenese Speaking Tour Coordinator to join our client’s award winning and friendly team! Do you have experience working in reservations within the Travel industry? Are you from a hotel background within reception or reservations seeking a rewarding career within a tour operator and looking to work Monday to Friday? Then this is the opportunity you have been looking for.
Each day will not be the same, duties include:
- Support the Japanese client Group/FIT hotel bookings to ensure a comfortable stay in Europe.
- Liaising with network offices in European countries.
- Dealing with packaged tours or group organised tours.
- Handling client requirements professionally.
- Training sessions are on offer to provide you with the opportunity to understand the clients, learn excellent customer service and a good hospitality manner to meet service standards.
- Experience working in the travel industry either within a hotel within reservations or reception or a tour operator is essential
- Fluency in English (spoken and written)
- Fluency in Japenese spoken and written
- Superb interpersonal and communication skills alongside a professional telephone manner
- Good sound knowledge of the MS Office Applications
- Career progression
- Travel perks
- Flexible hours
- Monday to Friday office hours – no weekends!
- Use of luxury leisure facilities
- The opportunity to work for a friendly and dynamic company in state of the art offices, in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
Give our career and boost and send us your CV today. A cover letter is required for all applications. Please note only experienced and suitable candidates from a travel or hotel industry background will be contacted for this role with no visa or working restrictions.
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 020 8942 4103 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.