Operations Executive (French speaker)
An Operations Executive (French speaker) is required by a market leading established company. As the Operations Executive (French speaker) you will be working for a team that prides itself on the service that it gives their customers which lies at the heart of all they do.
As a Operations Executive (French speaker) you will be part of a dedicated travel team that offers a full service to both group and individual travellers, from dealing with initial enquiries, offering expert advice and ensuring all tours operate successfully.
As Operations Executive (French speaker) you will:
- oversee the operations of groups and ensure that clients' expectations and requirements are more than met
- book all services correctly from the time that a booking is confirmed
- deal with amendments and that they are confirmed within company guidelines keeping the client up to date with all developments
- issue all documentation such as invoices, vouchers and other general information
- taking payments and that it is received prior to deadlines
- taking customer feedback and looking for trends to be able to take pre-emptive action
- invoice suppliers in line with their agreed terms and conditions
The successful Operations Executive (French speaker) will not only fluent in French, but also be an excellent communicator in English. You will be customer focused, with a strong attention to detail who can multi-task and work to deadlines. You will have be well organised, with good interpersonal skills with a friendly personality. This Operations Executive (French speaker)role is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking for a career in the travel industry. Industry leading training will be invested in you, so this is a great opportunity for a recent graduate or someone with limited travel and hospitality industry experience.
To apply for this role please send your CV to Travel Futures, by clicking on the link below or contacting us through our website.
We regret we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates, but we may retain your details on our database and consider you for future openings. By applying for this role, you agree to be contacted by Travel Futures, and it sister brands, about roles and services that it is offering that it thinks could be of benefit to you.