South East Asia Tailormade Travel Consultant
South East Asia Tailormade Travel Consultant – Central London – Up to £26.5k – OTE £30-35k
A South East Asia Tailormade Travel Consultant is required for one of the UK’s most prestigious luxury cultural travel operators. As South East Asia Tailormade Travel Consultant you will be key in the creation of once in a life time journeys to one of the world’s most fascinating destinations. As South East Asia Tailormade Travel Consultant you will be using your first hand destination knowledge to engage and inspire your clients to the right product choices as well as working closely with Product Managers in the development of your destinations Product.
As a South East Asia Tailormade Travel Consultant you will:
- Talk through the options available with brochure and tailormade tours by understanding the clients needs
- Have a full understanding of the product, brochure, its contents and booking conditions.
- Plan tours in detail, taking the requirements of the client in to consideration, giving expert advice and guidance required
- Fully research all itineraries, from the information/costings held on our in house FIT system or on file, Galileo for flight information, manuals and guides where necessary consulting with ground handlers
- Ensure the smooth running of any booking and that pre departure services are effectively provided – ie travel information and travel documents in good time as per the set schedule, i.e. (FIT and individual traveller bookings)
- Gain feedback from clients/agents, ground handlers and suppliers
- Work with Product Managers to ensure that the South East Asia product is fresh, funky, and cutting edge
As the South East Asia Tailormade Travel Consultant you will have a burning passion for this exotic and colourful destination having travelled independently around through this wonderful country. You will have first class communication skills, with a strong attention to detail and a willingness to go the extra mile for clients. As South East Asia Tailormade Travel Consultantyou will have the ability to work to targets, persuade clients and win their trust through effective rapport building. Whilst a background in travel sales is preferred it is not essential for this South East Asia Tailormade Travel Consultant role.
This is a great opportunity to get a premium brand on your CV that is well respected in the wider industry.
To apply for the South East Asia Tailormade Travel Consultant role, or for a career in travel, please apply below through Travel Futures
We regret we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates, but we may retain your details on our database and consider you for future openings. By applying for this role, you agree to be contacted by Travel Futures, and it sister brands, about roles and services that it is offering that it thinks could be of benefit to you.