Sales and Events Executive
Are you passionate about the travel industry? Do you have sales experience, an eye for organisation and are looking for your next career step?
SLC Representation is a progressive company that specialises in sales and marketing.
We are looking for an individual with a vibrant personality to plan and manage the operations for several large and small-scale events, take responsibility for the day to day running of a member’s association, hold relationships with key members of the travel industry and work alongside team members to deliver varied projects within the business.
1. Ability to use own initiative to solve problems
2. Well-developed written and verbal communication skills
3. Sound organisational and planning skills, including time management
4. Ability to juggle several projects simultaneously
5. Excellent presentation skills
6. Prepared to travel in the UK and Europe
7. Time management skills and attention to detail
8. Be a proactive team player who wants to make a significant contribution to a business
9. Be passionate about learning new skills and the travel industry
1. Understanding of long and mid haul travel-trade and tourism distribution systems
2. Events management experience
3. Budget and financial management experience
4. Contacts in the UK long haul travel industry
5. Basic social media and website management experience
6. Creativity and promotional skills
7. Travel and Tourism or related degree
Location: Wimbledon, London
Hours: Monday – Friday 9.00 – 5.30 (37.5 hour week) with flexible working patterns available
Holiday: 25 days (per calendar year)
How to apply:
Please email your CV and covering letter Gill Davies by clicking "Apply Now"
Applications required ASAP, closing date 01 June 2018.